Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBA SP question

Options
  • 22-01-2005 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Was thinking of buying a gba sp recently. I was just wondering if older gameboy games will work with it?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yep they do

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

BrynW wrote:
    Was thinking of buying a gba sp recently. I was just wondering if older gameboy games will work with it?

Cheers
    mate you should get the ds the sp soon enough will be probly stopped being made
    get the ds off ebay its mutiregional

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The DS won't work with old GB and GB colour games only GBA games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Thanks lads. Anybody know where has the best deals for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

BrynW wrote:
    Thanks lads. Anybody know where has the best deals for them?
    I got mine off lik-sang. We get a bit ripped off here in Ireland. You'd be better getting one from America, as they are cheaper. There is no region locking or anything on GB/GBC/GBA games, so you only need to get a charger that will work with our voltage supply.

• Advertisement
Advertisement