Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

manual key lock on p910i *help*

Options
  • 22-01-2005 3:26pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

for any p910i users can they tell me how to lock the keypad manually. i know its "ok" and the "#" to unlock after it supposed to lock automatically but it doesnt say how you can manually lock it..

all that is mentioned is that stupid automatic key lock which if you left it for ten minutes it still wouldnt lock the keypad [crazy]

thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

When the flap is closed, press the options button (on the opposite side of the phone to the "ok" button on the same row.. This has a keypad lock option

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

When the flap is closed, press the options button (on the opposite side of the phone to the "ok" button on the same row.. This has a keypad lock option

Thanks, i new about the function in that menu, i usually use it, but im just after figuring out that when i plug it into the charger the key lock function disappears

Advertisement