Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

not 3 in a row

• 10-04-2000 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

well done chelsea

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Bite the back end of my b0llocks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

hahaha 2-0 hahahaha wan the super SPURS

what the fu<k are you talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

United for another title, wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

liverpool beat Spurs 2-0 and WW man supports spurs or maybe im wrong id say im wrong ah well.

• Advertisement

soz Take-it wasn't thinking straight last night smile.gif thought you were dissing the Toon as well.

So may I just add a 'hahahahahahahhahahaha' to your post smile.gif I see the travelling Spurs supporters were shouting for Graham to get sacked after the game - patient lot aren't they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

wan the west ham.......

Cast your mind back, if you will, to the 7-0 thrashing that Spurs suffered in the 3rd round of this year's FA Cup - now I wonder who it was who dished that out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

but im used to supporting a loosing team smile.gif

and yer only as good as your last game....

Advertisement