Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola V980 3G (Vodafone) Any good?

Options
  • 22-01-2005 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Any thoughts or opinions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

why get that one when theres better 3g phones?but from what iv seen the football highlights on it look real good and smooth and the camera aint bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's pretty awful. In my shop, we've been advised not to actively sell it, too many problems seem to be popping up. Go for the Nokia 6630. The other two are huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

RachG wrote:
    It's pretty awful. In my shop, we've been advised not to actively sell it, too many problems seem to be popping up. Go for the Nokia 6630. The other two are huge.

by the other two i assume u mean the v800 and 902...is the 902 in yet,or when,also price?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

TBH, its I'd like to get away from Nokia for now. I have seen the 6630, and its a bit too big for my liking. I've been looking at flip phones for a while.... so is the Sony Ericsson V800 or the Sharp 902 any better?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I have used the V980 quite extensively and while I choose not to take it permently, it is still a decent enough phone. 3 or 4 friends have it and they are happy enough with it. The main criticism is the battery life however. The other 3G phones are obviously better phones and are priced higher to reflect this..

• Advertisement
Advertisement