Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(free) video chat programs?

Options
  • 23-01-2005 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

hi
    I'm looking for a good (cheap) online video chat program
    i want to video chat with a friend online and we have AIM, so decided to use that. only problem is they dont have a camera yet themselves, so we couldn't do it as AIM requires both people to have a camera.

so we tried a program called Camfrog Video Chat, which is good and free and easy to use, but the window to view the person is tiny and u must pay to get a bigger one.

so i was just wondering if anyone knows of any reliable programs that offer good streming rate and obviously the option to increase the size of the camera window

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

MSN allows only one person to have a camera on. All you'll need to do is register your email address for Passports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭HacksawEddie

cheers, i'll try it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Lol fine necro thread. Locked, please don't be dragging up threads from the depths of time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement