Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scarafication

Options
  • 23-01-2005 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Having read up a lot more on body modifications recently (as this summer I'll be free from school rules for good), I came across a lot of stuff about branding and cutting as well as tattooing and piercing. Although I don't think I'd get it done, or wouldn't atm anyway, I'm still rather curious about it....is there anywhere in Ireland that does that sort of stuff? Is it even legal? And does anyone have any personal experience with it? (and please, initials using a compass or mutilation for pleasure (etc) is not what I'm on about)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Not really advertised around Ireland but if you know somebody in the tatoo/piercing business they'll more than likely know someone who knows someone if you know what I mean. Its not illegal its just not very popular. Ive known some people to do it at home with a soldering iron but its not really my kind of thing either :)

Advertisement