Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange/Infuriating Problem

• 23-01-2005 2:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

hi all,
    my football manager game (patched) has a habit of freezing mid-game as if it was waiting to go to the tactics screen or something. i click play and nothing happens at all and i end up having to quit the game. does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem may be?

thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I got that..

try clicking the left and right arrows on screen? like, go to previous screen, then back to match and you can start it again..

if i'm thinking of the same problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

from memory, im pretty sure i tried that already and it didnt work. thanks drake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Well, I gave it a shot :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

you sure did. thanks anyway drake. i tried it again and it didnt work. very, very annoying. im just saving as i go now. its kind of annoing but i couldnt stand losing this manutd team i have going.

1. Schmeichel
    2. Vanden Borre
    3. Zambrotta
    4. Ferdinand
    5. Nesta
    6. Ronaldo
    7. Downing/Adu
    8. Rooney
    9. Raul
    10.Fernando Torres
    11. Julio Baptista

Advertisement