Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid spoiler behaviour

Options
  • 23-01-2005 2:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

When you're subscribed to a thread with instant notification and someone posts a spoiler (like this), the text arrives uncensored in the emailing. Complete pain in the hole.

adam
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
    LOL

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Also pressing CTRL+A on a page with spoilers isn't a great idea

And also if you want to find a loophole in the rules in the Lost forum where you must post spoilers for spoilers, just write it in white text

Lost is on next Monday - 10:00PM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah a loophole that will end up with you being banned. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

if anyone attempts that i will ban

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Asok wrote:
    Yeah a loophole that will end up with you being banned. smile.gif

Here I was only jokin... I would never use something like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yes... loophole... cos it makes a difference that you used spoiler tags to do that...

The rule is that you can't spoil things in a thread not clearly marked ***SPOILERS***... I fail to see how that's a loophole...

Advertisement