Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Ratings

Options
  • 23-01-2005 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Whats the story with the player ratings for a match?? No matter how amazing a player plays during a match, they never have a rating better than 7.5 e.g. Van Nistleroy scored 6 and and had 3 assists in a match and had a rating of 7.5 while Ronaldihno scored 1 and had 2 assists in the same match and he got the exact same rating???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

If you go into the players indivuadual screen (the one which shows where he ran and passed most to) its usually wingers and midfielders who do the most running under your control.

As far as i can se thats more important as scoring , missed passes etc which a striker would have more than a mid who would make most of his passes and run more with the ball.

For me its my full backs and attacking midfielder who get the most raitings , but if my striker has 3 shots on target and 1 goal he scores highly. Lauren and Cole are nearly full with extar points yet Reyes barely has a snifter and is my top scorer with 23 goals.

Its odd but it makes sense kinda

:confused:

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

The ratings are rubbish imo.
    My goalkeeper can keep a clean sheet and make a couple of top saves add to that an assist from a long kick but will often be rated 5.5/6 ive only ever had a rating of 7 once for my goalie when i brought him up for a penalty kick in a game!
    Also for a laugh one day i decided id concentrat all my attention on one player to try and get a high rating for him!
    Basicaly he score 5 goals some with head made numerous tackles ,assists,passes,1-2's ran all over the place with the ball,took corners and free kicks even knocked a ball off the line in defence but still only got 7.5

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I've never gotten a rating better than 7.5.
    I don't think it's possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭irish life

Where can you see the ratings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Press R1 on match details and theres an Indivuadal player ratings screen.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Wir_Sind_Helden

No, I got a rating of 8.0 once when my striker scored four and every shot was on target.

Advertisement