Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jet lag etc

• 23-01-2005 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭

So i'm back from new york(back 2 hours,5 hour timezone difference between here and there),whats the best way to go about getting my normal sleep pattern back/not feeling like crap?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Take off your socks and make fists with your feet. It worked for Bruce Willis :)

John

I'd go out on a mad-one til 5 in the morning. Then you'll be tired the next day, as well as the day after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

get 2 hrs sleep now, then get up and stay up till your normal bedtime. you won't sllep the best, but it's better thatn waking with a hangover tomorrow morning.
    I work nighs a lot , and I find this is the best way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Just go to bed at your normal time - thats what I always do when I come back from SF - 8hrs diff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Made that trip a few times, going to bed at your normal time usually sorts me right out. Makes for a long first day back but its worth it.

And if you go with lumps suggestion, just watch out for glass :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement