Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need for speed underground 2

Options
  • 23-01-2005 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

wat does everyone think of it?
    i love the customizing?its savage!! :D [/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

it starts off good but it gets repetitive same thing over and over again yawn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

way too repetitive.. and being stuck in the same city makes it even worse! some nice effects and graphics in it though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Crap game , driving sucks, cars take no damage and no need to turn corners just bounce off the wall wont lose any speed.

But its got bling :rolleyes:

Bought Need for Speed hot pursuit 2 and 3 for a tenner , theres 2 class car games shame EA went for bling rather then fun.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

KdjaC wrote:
    Crap game , driving sucks, cars take no damage and no need to turn corners just bounce off the wall wont lose any speed.

But its got bling :rolleyes:

Hurray \o/ Someone else that agrees with me.

I detest these games (1 & 2) :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i would give the game 5/10 it has good points the graphics are good etc but the gameplay is crap you cant even damage the car i could on and on
    lets just say Ea rushed making this game as usually somthings never change with EA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yup. it gets waaaaay too repetetive.
    good fun for the first few hours though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

terrible game, just really boring and the whole brooke burke thing was just pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

its a bloody crime that its sold more than burnout 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

tbh both this and B3 are repetative as hell!

i think it starts off good..then its the same old same old..then its just too easy and your nearly falling asleep racing on your own up front..then you finish the game at about 70% complete then u have to do all these other world map races which are even more BORING!

the customizing is cool and the engines sound quite good but..meh

(ill still get rivals for PSP though :rolleyes: )

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i thought nsfu was quite good and a nice way to kick-start the series. i played nsfu2 at the playstation experience and thought it was exactly the same as the first one. all they did was add a few cars,mods and stick you in a pseudo free-roaming environment, which soon becomes repetitive.

get burnout3. it captured the feeling of speed a lot better then nsfu, and it's more fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Talk about an extremely disappointing game!! I really enjoyed nfsu1 but the second one is cack!!!! The whole city thing just doesnt work, its boring and repetitive. I hate the way you have to drive around looking for shops etc to pimp your ride,really annoying!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Think of this all my mates love nfsu2 and myself knowing alot more about games and quality than them realise what a pos it is. /me waits for them to skanger up a **** car for two hours just so i can kick some ass in Pro Evo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Got it for free.
    Can only play for 10 minute sessions before getting bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

not to worry GT4's just around the corner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

weeeeeeeeeeee

thats all i can to that tbh

if they would just stop holding it back..now it clashes with the psp uk release date..so im gonna have about 8 psp games coming for my lovely psp sat ere...and er...GT4...(ill be getting it for psp too :o )

so...well thats gonna be a confusing day...which first :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just get GT4: Mobile instead :D

Advertisement