Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

mobile tracking

• 23-01-2005 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

apologies if this is the wrong place for this but it's mobile related

anyone know if there are any services in Ireland like http://www.childlocate.co.uk ?
    The main functions of ChildLocate are:

1. Locate via the web
    2. Locate via Text Messaging
    3. Send Text Messages from your PC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Just read about this - very interested.
    Anyone know if such a service exists here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Top Security have a service in the offing. Been quite a lot of talk about it re parental trust and privacy. Personally, I think if you live under my roof and I pay for the credit then your entitled to have whatever tracking device you like on it. Provided it's all discussed with the holder of the phone. However, I really don't see the point of it all. We survived with out mobile phones till the 20th ceentury so why would we need to be constant contact and track kids on a computer screen?

Perhaps a facility where a phone can be activated in the case of emergency is the only really important facility to have.

Advertisement