Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best way to get WWE Dublin tickets

• 23-01-2005 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

What do people think is the best way of getting ringside seats.Queue up or buy of the net.

Just another question to those who bought e60 tickets for RAW in the Point what was the view like.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

net defo

got 8th row last time kick ass seats

ps 500 post whoot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

i qued for 3 hours last year for the tickets n got 60 euro tired seating good view alright kinda far from ring we left or seats n stood behind the ground floor near the end was much better. not sure if i can go this year cuz of dumb french orals but ima book 2 online that morning. somepeople told me they tryed online last year and got nothing i dunno. can sombody please post when there on sale as soon as its annouced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

No definite date yet, but I have confirmation that tickets will be on sale during February for the Smackdown show in April

Source is the Wrestling 365 Newsletter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

i got five front row tickets for the second show last year i rang up ticketmaster after the first one sold out and they confirmed there would be a second show drove to nearest t/m agent queued for bout an hour and was second in line.
    always queue at an agent whenever i tried ti get anything online the whole thing always goes down.

has there been confirmation of a dublin show this year?

Advertisement