Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bodyshock:20 year coma guy on c4?

• 23-01-2005 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I saw in the preview section of the RTE Guide that Ch4 are/were showing a documentary, called Bodyshock, about a man who has suddenly woken up from a coma after 19 odd years.
    When I went to look for the exact time that it was on, on Monday, I saw that Ch4 have scheduled a lot of tsunami related programmes for that night and "Bodyshock" was not listed.
    I presume "The Guide" altered the listings to reflect these changes but forgot about the preview section. Does anyone know when Ch4 plan to broadcast this?
    By the way, why does the RTE Guide just put Channel 4, Monday or BBC2, Tuesday, on the preview pages, without giving the exact time? Do they think it's cool or something?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It's on next Monday (31st) at 9 instead, says digiguide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ijc

Thanks, Sceptre!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I'm sure thats a repeat and was shown last year sometime, but worth a watch anyway

Advertisement