Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X box Ethernet cable

• 23-01-2005 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Where could i get a 20 m ethernet cable that would work with my x box???. If anyone has a site or anything please post it! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

wouldnt a standard network cable do,can pick one up in maplins/pc world etc

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

I dont know would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Yeah it might but not many shops would have a 20 m one lying around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

weedhead wrote:
    Where could i get a 20 m ethernet cable that would work with my x box???. If anyone has a site or anything please post it! :D

A standard 1:1 wired CAT5 cable will do fine for the XBOX assuming you're connecting it directly to a hub/router.Otherwise you will need a crossover CAT5 cable which are available in any computer store worth it's salt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Maplin in Blanch do them...
    Peats in parnell st.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Bought a 15M cable from a crowd called all cables (I think) on Cork st. D8. Had a good choice of lengths & were cheaper than the high st. places. Not sure about the name, checked on the golden pages & they seem to have moved to the SCR now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement