Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Ear Defenders Recomendations

Options
  • 23-01-2005 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Looking for a good Pair of Electronic ead defenders, Slimline, good Quality.

Any recomendations and somewhere to purchase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭fiacha

i've been using a pair of Deben Slims for 2 years. I bought them in outdoor hobby, Dublin.
    I always wear them when shooting and have had no problems in heavy rain / wind etc. very comfortable and the volume is fully adjustable for both ears.

linkage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Capall86

the active peltors that the pdf use are probably the bst around! the peltor site them fo sale for €30! i think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

I use these- A.V. Electronics' Electronic Hearing Defender

Not cheap (around €130-140, if I recall correctly), but I figure I've done enough damage to my hearing over the years that it's worth protecting what I have left.

They also do an even slimmer Military Electronic version.

<added>
    Oh and they appear to be available in most gun shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Capall86 wrote:
    the active peltors that the pdf use are probably the bst around! the peltor site them fo sale for €30! i think....

Active Peltors are closer to €300 than €30, the passive ones are around the latter price range.

Advertisement