Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buttery monday night?

Options
  • 23-01-2005 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

is there some table quiz thing on this monday 24th?? or is it a wicked rumour?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

totally wicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

This monday in the buttery there will be the normal monday night poker tournament. In the atrium in the buttery japanese night is on.

Last monday the classical society were holding a table quiz in the buttery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

thanks for that lads, some 'kids' told me there was a med soc table quiz on.... tut tut bloody doctors!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

nope i think there is a table quiz on tonight

:rolleyes: And where praytell will it be held? The poker tourneys take up 10+ tables, the speaker system etc.. Unless its a small table quiz down by the pool table or in the bar (i doubt it) then ur havin us on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Skitbra

well if u were part of the cards society u will find in your email today that the poker tournie is moved over towards the pool table area. Theres a table quiz for the tsunami relief in the main part of the buttery.

Bolox you're right, hadn't checked the email..
    sorry for the short notice but i only just found out myself, The Buttery is booked for another tsunami quiz today so we've to play around the corner again. it'll be difficult enough but sure we'll have to do it.

El Presidente mentioned it actually...
    Monday: Bio- soc present a quiz in aid of the Tsunami Appeal kicking off at 8pm. In the Buttery

Advertisement