Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro Evo 4 tourney?

• 24-01-2005 12:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

It'd be cool if we could take a couple of hours of the weekend to play a Pro Evo 4 tourney, whether there's prizes would be up to Syxpak.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I'd be up for it, although I suck at it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Colour me VERY interested.

I'll even bring a ps2, the game and 2 controllers. :) Also, I'll run the competition if no one objects..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Robert

Sounds good I am up for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

DRakE wrote:
    Also, I'll run the competition if no one objects..

I don't object, now I can just say you won cus you yore cheeetarrr skum!

Count me in I suppose, though I presume I'm **** at it...would have to play it to know though ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

console games are too difficult for me :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

I am fifa 05; so I`ll definitly hav a go at pro evo
    Juventus; Trezeguet + Del Piero = *#~sensational goals~#*

Ok so, I'll organise it.

EVERYONE CHOOSE A CLUB TEAM FOR THE CONTEST, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE :D

I call Bayern Munich :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I'll take AC Milan, cus I heard they're good at this "soccer" melarchy.

Hopefully we can get 16 people to play in a tournament :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

are classic argentinana a club? :)or maybe use my super team lol

• Advertisement

They're clearly not a club.

They're an INTERNATIONAL team. Also, all the games will be played on my PC using two playstation controllers and latest pro evo patch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I can bring a 14" portable.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

DRakE wrote:
    They're clearly not a club.

They're an INTERNATIONAL team. Also, all the games will be played on my PC using two playstation controllers and latest pro evo patch.

really? thank you for clearing it up.. lol
    why just club teams as they are better than a lot of inters? plus i like to only play as brazil ireland saudi arabia and china and i am denied the pleasure of representing those countries at the highest level? ^^

There's alot more good clubs, thats why clubs will be used.

If we use international teams then it's just gonna be a mad rush for Brazil..

yes i would choose brazil at first choice if i had it.but who cares about em there are lots of better teams in the game(i just like their colour and style:) ),if some1 wanted em i say take your br4z1l .brazils defense is like one of the worst ever in it.cross it in they are like should i try and head it? nah
    But anyways club teams are fine i seem to like arguing for no reason.they are just teams the same as any.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I'd give it a whirl if I'm around. I have an Ex-Box and two controllers, give me a sweety.

I'm pretty awful at Pro Evo, mainly been a Fifa head. I'm still getting used to the "quirks" like the Magic Eye-esque pitches and the seemingly indefatigable players.

Advertisement