Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email server number

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

so i have it working now at my blooger.com blog... it was simple really there must be a reason people don't use it

At first when i tried mail honkdub.password@blogger.com it wouldn't work, I though it was some problem with the syntax, lack of a subject or something to do with imap/pop accounts.and starts when i started messign with forwarding etc but it seems to work now??

i was going to ask yas for email gateway service of there other networks ala...

Vodaphone: 51745
    02:
    Meteor:

but i now im told 02 and meteor don't have anyyhing similar, i had a feeling that was the case but i got so involved in making the thing work first...

i guess there are straightforward aways which each type of phone to email, but with so many differents phone i don't know how to that i only have the one 3510i to test it with...

the guy who help me find that 51745 number made this last year... http://nrby.org/moblog/ an audioblog from your phone...

further explaination here

http://riters.com/mobeire/

for slightly different thing i wanted to grp text people as cheaply as poss, I never used my free web txt before im use em but i was just looking at the 02 website and they have txt bundles and better group txt options (or how many people will they allow you to send txts to at once does anyone know) im on vodafone, the free txt option ony give 5 emails at a time max, urgh as usuall my vodaphone is being glitchy i suppose i have to set up a group...

Advertisement