Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This one might be good

Options
  • 05-09-2000 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

I dunno if you guys have heard it... But here it goes. Got it from a friend in sweden so I've to translate it..... Its a bit long

There was a couple that lived in New York. Both were nymphomaniacs ( you know.. people that wants to have sex all the time... well.. I guess thats common people but anyway)and they did it around the clock. One day the husband got an assigment from his boss. He had to fly over to England over a week. The man got really nervous... since his wife is a nympho she will surely be unfaithful.... he knew he could hold it... but should wouldnt hold it for a million dollars.... He went looking for a sexshop to get her something so she could survive that week without him and not being unfaithful.. Finally, he finds this strange Jamaican sex shop.. he walks in and asks the clerk for something for his wife. The clerk says "I got this wonderful dildo, It has its own powers.... I would like to call it..... "the voodoo dick" The man looks a little bit suspicious and asks why its called that name. The jamaican man says loudly then. "Voodoo dick! The door!" And the Voodoo dick fly over to the door and start banging it like a stallion! "Voodoo dick, the box" says the jamaican man and the dildo returns to its box. WOW!! says the man... I have to have that! He buys the dildo and returns home. The day before he leaves he tell his woman about the dildo... "just say Voodoo dick my **** and it will do you enough until I get home" he says. 2 days after he is gone the woman feels reeeaaallyy h0rny.. she puts on a nice dress and decides to go out and fix her self a man. But then she remembers about the dildo and thought "lets give it a shot" She opens the box and says "Voodoo dick, my pu-ssy" And the dildo flies out of the box and starts doing her.... she kept on for hours and hours... and after 8 0rgasms the woman feelt really tired and satisfied... "Voodoo dick, stop!" she says... but the dildo keept on doing her.... ??? she thoughts... she tried to pull it out but there was no way that that dildo would stop.... "ah man..." she says and puts on her dress and drive off to the hostpital... In the middle of the way she gets another 0rgasm and she drived in the wrong side of the road and almost crushed... and that was just infront of a policecar. The policeofficer drives after her and stops her. He knocks on her window and asks... "ma'am... Whats the rush?" "please officer... I'm on my wife to the hospital" she says... "what for" asks the police officer.. "well... you see... I've this problem. I've a voodoo dick that keeps doing me all the time!! and I cant stop it!" "BAH!" yells the police officer and says " Voodoo dick my ass!!!"

ehehehe..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭OmiOmi

ah man.. Now I see all the stupid typos I did... Never translate a joke when you are tired frown.gif Nothing makes sence... Wife should be way... felt and not feelt...

bah.. hope you got the point anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

hmmmmm
    heard that years ago in english :/
    ah well.
    i bet someone hasnt, so it wasnt translated for nothing smile.gif

Advertisement