Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tsunami Benefit Gig

Options
  • 24-01-2005 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Tsunami Benefit Gig

Temple Bar Music Centre, Wednesday February 9th

Admission 15 Euro

Featuring: Silver Addictive, The Rubens, The Alphastates, 79 Cortinaz & Seán Needham with more acts to be announced.

For more information check out www.colmnfry.tk or www.colmnfryforum.tk

All proceeds from the night go to Unicef in aid of the victims of the Tsunami disaster in South East Asia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭col1032

col1032 wrote:
    Admission 15 Euro

Apologies that should be 10 Euro Admission on the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Another one? Jesus just ask for the money and I'll feel guilty about it, ya don't have to go organising these gigs.

People are trying to help in the best ways they can and you can have a good time aswel.

Also: Alias Glee has just been added to the line up for this gig!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

Is that list backwards ?

Never heard of the first few bands........... :confused:

All the bands mentioned are well worth going to see

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Haven't heard anything from Alias Glee in ages! I'll try head along, but Jinx Lennon is playing that night too I believe. And €10? I dunno if I have that many Euro.... :confused: Fingers crossed.
    xm

Jinx Lennon will be on the Colm & Fry show that day too between 4 and 6:30 on dublin city anna livia fm 103.2

But the Tsunami Benefit gig will be great! lots of fantastic bands are playing and we hope to have a raffle aswel.

I could buy 1500 cola bottles with that money and you guys have the cheek to ask for my charity! Shame on you...

scarfacemj wrote:
    I could buy 1500 cola bottles with that money and you guys have the cheek to ask for my charity! Shame on you...

Cola Bottles! Hmm. See you at the gig so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Jamster

Soon we will need a benefit gig to help those suffering the effects of tsunami benefit gigs ;)

• Advertisement

Not a bad idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭asp

anyone else sick of all these benefit gigs? I know alot of people died etc, but it looks to me that some promoters/bands are just doing it for their own profile and wont admit it!...or maybe im just grumpy and need some sleep

As if downloading band-aid 20 free off Warez wasn't enough for those people! Two words....sel and fish, and im not advertising sea food here folks.

Look lads, These acts and everybody else who has put on aperformance are all giving up their spare time and playing charge becaus ethey want to help the best way they know how. For them its playing music!

Musicians giving up their free time, I guess we do owe them after all!

Advertisement