Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB in Moate area

• 24-01-2005 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

I viewed a house recently in the moate area (6 miles or so from Moate). The current owners mentioned that BB is being rolled out a few miles from them but it's a wireless service. He though it might be Eircom rolling it out.

I haven't heard of Eircon offering wireless. Does anyone know if this is true? If not, would you know what company is offering wireless bb in that general area?

tia,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭A$$A$$IN

www.lastmile.ie i think their coverage extends to Moate. It's line of sight though pretty reliable latency/ping i can game with it. I live just outside of athlone tis pretty good if your stuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

€299 connection fee? Blóody hell. And I can't find a self-install option! That's a bit steep to plug in a cat5 into a wifi receiver isn't it?

Advertisement