Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Record Collection 1997-2001 -ish! Going

• 24-01-2005 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hey,

Sad day for me, getting shot of my record collection, just wondering what is the best way to do it?

Have copied all of it to mp3 (took ages, blood, sweet, tears, the lot) and am now going to sell them?

Should I catelog them and sell them piece by piece or bring them into a record shop?

SG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭seagizmo

Hey,

Here's a list of all the tunes I am selling. No laughing please ;)

http://members.boards.ie/seagizmo/vinyl.html

SG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Alot of good stuff there - Id be interested in buying some of it if selling seperately depending on the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I might buy a few of those if you sold individually too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

I'll take all the drum and bass off your hands, already have a copy of modus operandi [which is actually about the only really valuable drum and bass thing you have... probably worth ebaying you should get €30 bills plus for it if it's in reasonably good nick] send us an aul pm, i'll pay a fair price... Spindizzy on Georges street are the place to go to if you want to get rid of it in bulk, but you'll only get €1 a tune... Selecta sell second hand stuff too... It might be worth sticking up a post on www.irishdrumandbas.com too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

• Advertisement

seagizmo wrote:
    Hey,

Here's a list of all the tunes I am selling. No laughing please ;)

http://members.boards.ie/seagizmo/vinyl.html

SG

Still some vinyl left, will sell individually.

Also got some albums (all in perfect condition).

+ Air - 10,000Hz Legend
    + Air - Casanova 70 EP
    + Back to Mine - Groove Armada
    + Back to Mine - Everything but the Girl
    + Deep Dish - Yoshiesque (Two) (5 x 12" Album)
    + Fat Boy Slim - Halfway between the Gutter and the stars
    + Goldie - Ring of Saturn
    + St. Germain - Tourist
    + The Avalanches - Since I left you
    + Titan - Elevator
    + U2 - Pop

SG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

what have you got left id definitely be into some of the chemicals/daftpunk/beasties & some of the other (less d&B /Dancey) stuff,pm me with prices or if you will sell in bulk parts(if you know waht i mean) if you still got any left(im in dublin btw)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Id be interested too, if anys left?
    Pm me if theres any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

how much for the whole lot id be interested in buying the whole collection let me know cheers

tel922001 wrote:
    how much for the whole lot id be interested in buying the whole collection let me know cheers

PM'd you details.

SG

• Advertisement

Hey All,

Looking for somewhere around €250-300 for the lot, that's about 180 (approx) records.

See listing http://members.boards.ie/seagizmo/vinyl.html

Any takers?

SG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

can u give me a call on 0868616181 to find out where ur from to have a look at them cheers

Advertisement