Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest BroadBand service provider

• 24-01-2005 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I am currently thinking of gettin broadband in the house and just wanted any suggestions on companys. I would like to have unlimited download and upload and the cheapest monthly rate that i can find. If anyone can help i will greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

StonesBG wrote:
    I would like to have unlimited download and upload and the cheapest monthly rate
    Join the club. Where in Roscommon are you? You are prob faced with either UTV, EsatBT or Eircom.
    The differences are minor at this stage to say the least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 StonesBG

I am currently living in ballinlough near castlerea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Wrong question - is there even one broadband provider with a service that reaches Ballinlough these days???

Unless things have changed a lot recently you've got a snowballs chance in hell of getting DSL in Ballinlough any time soon so you're probably stuck with whatever wireless options might possibly be available.

Advertisement