Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Pro Evo Question

Options
  • 24-01-2005 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Which would be the best console to get this game on the Ps2 or Xbox? Im aware of the Live play in the Xbox version but as I dont have access to broadband it doesnt really make a difference. Im thinking of going with the PS2 version as the controller best suits the game, other than that I cant think of any other differences that might come up. Any Advice is appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hyungsup

ps2!!!! definetely!!!!!
    How the **** are you going to play any football game with an X-box???
    I heard that the speed is faster in X-box version of PES4
    But I don really think so..... I think it's jus a rumor spread by anti X-box ppl
    It sometimes lags for coner kick But in X-box it shouldn't have any problems with that....Me think...
    I never played X-box ver so don try to be convinced 100% by listening just to me listen to somebody else aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Xbox has no slowdown and has patches , easier to get real names and jerseys in.

Pc is far better once you have a ps2 gamepad.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

ive played both and i found the xbox one played/looked better! The PS2 slows down on replays, what the hell is that about? they released the game on a console which can't handle more then 4 or 5 players on screen in a replay? I found that theres jagged lines everywhere on the ps2 version too. like when it pans out and u can see the top of the stadium etc. Just doesnt look as nice. Xbox is the more powerfull console so obviously it flows and looks better. Playing it with the Xbox 'S' controller wasnt too bad. Down to personal preference with the controller i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 proevmaster

You could just get the best of both worlds. Get an xbox copy and a ps2 controller converter. Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭hyungsup

wow you can play xbox with ps2 controllers???
    If X-box had good games like ps2 then I would have bought X-box
    I wish they can get some program so that you can play PS2 games in X-box which I believe it's kinda impossible...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Xbox is the best version, I've played all three a lot. Also xbox has a more responsive conrtroller, unless you use D-PAD only(which would be stupid)

Advertisement