Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Gods Sake Thread Lightly and Mind the Gap!

Options
  • 24-01-2005 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Phew its back, thats traffic to boards.us back to nominal! ;)

Well done guys for getting it back, though I'm fully expecting more woe (just cos thats technology). Maybe we should all just be verrrrrrrrrrry careful for a day or three.

Mike.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

It was like having a broken leg and having an itch under the cast that you couldn't stratch - now the cast is off and we can scratch all we want...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

*puts boards.ie inhaler back in the cupboard for another day.

good work guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

*takes the inhaler back out and puts it on boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Mean this in a good way. In the last few days Boards has gone down.
    But on the flip side found boards.us/jp and googled a bit and found loads of cool stats and links to boards.

Do you know most of the time when i google something in google.ie i get a boards link - its class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

probably because the site is crawling with google spiders. take a look at the last page of the whose online page if you dont believe me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

There are times when the silence does not have a pre requirement to be filled with noise and inane drivel come babble....as such....at times its better to think than speak.

Well said, Mercy poo.

Advertisement