Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name change request

Options
  • 25-01-2005 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

hey,
    going back to my old ways.. (online gaming)
    my gaming nick was/is "scrappy" so im hoping my boards name can be the same to put an end to all of this confusion :)
    ..please

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Someone has that name already I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

ecksor wrote:
    Someone has that name already I'm afraid.

thanks for the quick responce!

somebody already has that name? it's probably me from ages ago..
    any way around that? password? hmm.. (is the name banned? during my youthful cs days i was known to post p0rn on 'after hours' from time to time) :rolleyes:

rofl.. after checking up 'scrappy' i can confirm that yes.. that was me.
    christ, looking back on some of those posts makes for some quality reading..

lordy, i really was a muppet huh :)

Well, if you still happen to have the appropriate e-mail address you can attempt to reactivate it automatically by putting it into the "lost password" form and following the instructions that are mailed to you (noting that since this particular address is a hotmail address, it'd most likely get filtered into your junk mail folder).

crap.. god only knows what that password is.. (the account is probably closed anyway)

really wanted the 'scrappy' but i guess it's going to have to be 'scrappy2005' or some other ugly extension..
    bah.. i'll sleep on it and let ya know tomorrow
    no other way around it?

• Advertisement

If you don't know the password to the hotmail account, then you've probably let it expire. Reregister it ...

hey,
    well, i've slept on it and decided with "scrappy*". (the * is the least intrusive extension i suppose)

so, when ya get a chance, could ya change that for me please

any chance of a -scrappy instead then?

I should have asked before, can anyone (preferably an admin) verify that you are the same person who had the original scrappy account?

Advertisement