Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aeon Flux Movie?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭tibilt

it's live action. it's gonna star charlize theron as aeon. and it's gonna be based on the original shorts instead of the mtv episodes. still gonna be trippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

mtv and imdb have one or two pics from the movie. doesn't really look like aeon, but we'll have to see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭tibilt

theron doesnt look the part at all. she's not nearly skinny enough. i don't see the acrobatics being as graceful as they were in the cartoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I saw the photos of her in costume in a magazine recently.

I thought she looked quite good. Obviously it isn´t as skimpy as the original costume, but skin tight is good too....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

tibilt wrote:
    theron doesnt look the part at all. she's not nearly skinny enough.

nearly skinny enough? you'd have starve an actress to death, insert brest implants, mount her dead skelitan on strings and have a team of puppeteers act the scenes for her... HOT!

• Advertisement
Advertisement