Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

total enjoyment's career appears over

• 25-01-2005 9:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

"cheltenham bumber" winner of 2004 ,apparantly the horse jumped over a huge ditch and landed awkwardly on concrete and badly busted his knee.it will be a struggle to keep the horse alive.

terrible luck for the syndicate ownership.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭allin-king

sad to hear that i backed him @ 7 / 1 in the bumper when he walked home, had 200 on him after collecting 700 when i got 3 up out of a yankee, have great memories of tikram coming out of the clouds to complete that treble

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

She's a she.

One of the owners has said that she should make a full recovery in time but that she mightn't be able to race again. That's some good news anyway. She had great potential - when at her best, any jockey that sat on her said she was brilliant. She obviously had some problem when disappointing in her last two races.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭evillive

allin-king wrote:
    sad to hear that i backed him @ 7 / 1 in the bumper when he walked home, had 200 on him after collecting 700 when i got 3 up out of a yankee, have great memories of tikram coming out of the clouds to complete that treble

speaking of tikram i think he may go well in the 3.25 today at doncaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Reviving an old thread, Total Enjoyment was put down a few days ago after developing laminitis. :(

Advertisement