Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toll Bridge Public Meeting

Options
  • 25-01-2005 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭

Guys

There is a toll bridge public meeting being held in the Red Cow tomorrow (wednesday 26/01) at 6.30. Its being held by Shane Ross and Eamon Dunphy, who are bound to get more decent media attention. Show your face if you can

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Presumably they are going to round up some pikes and pitchforks and storm the booths, once the crowd is sufficiently wound up.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

Did anyone get to this last night at the Red Cow? how did it go unfortunatley I wasn't able to attend myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

its on today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

lomb wrote:
    its on today
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Anyone go to this last night?

Anything interesting come out of it??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

There was a reasonable turnout, I'd say about 200 came and went during the evening which was ok considering it was only announced on Monday. RTE & TV3 showed their faces along with some of the papers.

Not a lot came out of it other than a committee of attendees was set up to organise things

A website has been set up and it looks like they will piggyback their campaign on it
    http://www.m50roadblock.com/

I'm on the email list so I will keep you updated

Advertisement