Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst joke of all time ever

• 25-01-2005 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

In a shock move today, Real Madrid's English hero, David Beckham turned down a move to North East underdogs Newcastle United.

A fee of £8 million was agreed for the former Manchester United man, but
    Beckham was reported to have said there was no way he could leave Real for
    Newcastle after what the Toon Army had done to Thailand and surrounding
    area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Rodney Marsh got sacked off SkySports for telling that joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Hairy Homer im sorry mate but were going to have to let you go.cut backs(cough) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Nidge

well he did entitle the thread worst joke ever. Toon Army is just not even close to sounding like Tsunami. Seems that anytime there is a big international occurence there comes a football joke out of it. Sadly i dunno how it was phrased as it was told to me by someone who didn't know how it was phrased, anyway, they said that before Yasser Arafat died he requested to be buried in a Newcastle jersey, Tottenham shorts....the Gazza strip. There ya go similar play on words, better imo. But it was phrased in a much better way that i can't remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Nidge wrote:
    well he did entitle the thread worst joke ever. Toon Army is just not even close to sounding like Tsunami. Seems that anytime there is a big international occurence there comes a football joke out of it. Sadly i dunno how it was phrased as it was told to me by someone who didn't know how it was phrased, anyway, they said that before Yasser Arafat died he requested to be buried in a Newcastle jersey, Tottenham shorts....the Gazza strip. There ya go similar play on words, better imo. But it was phrased in a much better way that i can't remember.
    muahahaha, you are sooooo funny, get over it, its a goddam joke, you know what jokes are right?

Jokes yeah, such as the over elaborate phrasing of your occupation as a lawnmower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

that joke makes no sense,well 2 me anyway...

not overly cryptic if you check his profile, it may have been cynical, but you singled me out there, "colhol"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Nidge wrote:

It's supposed to be:
    "There was outrage today in Israel when Yasser Arafat was burried in a Newcastle Jersey, Tottenham shorts, and Rangers Socks....They couldnt believe he was burried in the Gazza strip.......
    :D AHAHAHAHHHAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

SO last month :rolleyes:............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Hairy Homer

*******Breaking News********

Word is coming in of a major air disaster in Heathrow. Two Boeing 747s packed with passengers have collided on a runway and burst into flames. One was a British Airways flight bound for New York; the other an American Airlines inbound from Chicago.

Police have issued two emergency telephone numbers:

one to call for information on friends or relatives who might have been on board

and the other to listen to the sick jokes that are already being dreamed up concerning the incident.

(paraphrased from some long-forgotten TV sketch show from the 1980s)

wow...that's the type of joke that makes ones' brains turn to mush. I mean it's really just bitching about the reality of humour rather than being humorous in itself. Nonetheless it has to be said.

• Advertisement
Advertisement