Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl, who will you support

• 25-01-2005 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭

So who will you support and why?

The Eagles for me, since my friend's from Philly. What about everyone else?

Who will you be supporting? 18 votes

Philidelphia Eagles
    0% 0 votes
    New England Patriots
    38% 7 votes
    Noone/Atari Jaguar
    61% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Have to be neutral for this one. Never particularly liked the Eagles and as a Jets fan my conscience wouldn't allow me support the Pats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Hate the Pats, so Eagles it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Super Patriots all the way lads!! 3 in 4 years. History is beckoning! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Always support the NFC team, so it's the Eagles all the way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I guess it would be nice to spread the glory around, so Eagles it is. Change is always good, just look at the Premiership.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Any team I support is jinxed and bound to loose......but personally I think the Patriots has a much better shot than the Eagles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

Im a Jets man so I can never support the Pats, just like Ill never support Meath **SPIT**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Zoton

I've heard rumours that the superbowl will be on terrestrial tv (ITV to be exact) this year. Can anyone confirm this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Yep, as far as I am aware ITV have a 3 year deal for the Superbowl, but as to whether it'll be on UTV is another thing. I'd imagine it will though.

Advertisement