Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Super Furry

Options
  • 25-01-2005 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Was anyone at Gruff Rhys' solo gig in the sugar club a few fridays ago? Seeing as the album is only 1/2 hour long and you can predicts ramblings adding up to another hour from Gruff, I am wondering if his whelans gig is worth going to?
    I'm a super furry freak, but haven't heard much about the solo stuff he's doing. Can anyone enlighten me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭furryvision

i thought the sugar club gig was quality!! it was like a comedy show and gig in one. think he said that the whelans gig would be different, maybe he'll have a band with him or somethin. the sugar club gig was the first solo gig he ever played and he hasnt played since, it was like a special exclusive thing while the whelans gig will actually be part of his proper tour, i dunno how thatl make a difference..... eh..... i dunno, but im lookin forward to whelan's gig :D

Advertisement