Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Not what U want to see in the morning!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Looks like it could belong to a boy racer.

Maybe he was terrorising the locals and they decided to teach him a lesson.

Saying that, I would love a focus for the advertising style it poses.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭edmund_f

spurned lover?.. love to know how much fun you would have to have to deserve that punishment? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

ah itl wash out :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

edmund_f wrote:
    spurned lover?.. love to know how much fun you would have to have to deserve that punishment? ;)

No doubt about it .... ex-girlfriend damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,399 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think Anto tried it on with Deco's burd. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Victor wrote:
    I think Anto tried it on with Deco's burd. :D

From the pictures it would seem that Anto got somewhere too, and that he'd been keeping himself for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

O.M.G. :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

dear oh dear.... I would go frickin bananas if someone did that to my muppet mobile.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

From the pictures it would seem that Anto got somewhere too, and that he'd been keeping himself for a while.

What.... an icy corner outside the yoplait factory and he crashed the yoghurt truck !!!???? :D :eek: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

cormie wrote:
    Looks like it could belong to a boy racer.

Maybe he was terrorising the locals and they decided to teach him a lesson.

Because everybody who modifys their car is a boy racer and automatically a dangerous driver. ****tard

Maybe it was his ex? :)

• Advertisement

Because everybody who modifys their car is a boy racer and automatically a dangerous driver. ****tard

Pretty much....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Keyzer wrote:
    Pretty much....

Muppet :D;):p

ambro25 wrote:
    Muppet :D;):p

Thanks....

Most welcome - though only stating the self-proclaimed obvious: you said yourself you were driving a muppet mobile... :D

ambro25 wrote:
    Most welcome - though only stating the self-proclaimed obvious: you said yourself you were driving a muppet mobile... :D

That was a joke my dear :D
    Although I was thinking about putting those blue lights under my dads car for a laugh...

Keyzer wrote:
    That was a joke my dear :D

Understood it as such, my luv :D
    Keyzer wrote:
    Although I was thinking about putting those blue lights under my dads car for a laugh...

What's he drive?

Skoda octavia, but he'd go frickin bananas if I did, which would make it even funnier in a Bam Margera kina way...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Hate that..

Yeah, not keen on ole BAM myself - doesn't really promote respect for elders in today's younguns, does it? Anyhow, sure, it would look really crap, the Octavia's too high on wheels...

Aye, but the "going bananas" reaction is the desired effect... It looks ****e on all cars imo... Or maybe I'll get a firebird emblem on the bonnet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement