Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wall mounted 4 tier av rack

Options
  • 26-01-2005 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

ok fellers a quick question..i need to wall mount my plasma cos of the kids...(its already done) but the other problem i have is that i need to get my dvd/vcr/hdtv components off the floor and onto the wall under my plasma..now ive searched for a while and cant seem to come up with any wall mounted av racks..any help or direction would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

an american company called Alphason make some really nice units for all sorts of seperates palsmas & l.c.d's wall mounted or on the ground

this one the ag542 in particular can be wall mounted and by removing the floor stand. you can put in additional shelfs too if you dont want to use the very limited and flimbsy cd rack

alliance electric on Georges st in dublin 1 sell the full range of Alphason stands

a few pics and reviews can be found by scrolling down even though it doesnt look like it can be wall mounted it can.
    the shelfs are plenty big and sturdy to hold even the most beefiest (if that is a word) amp

by the way which plasma did you get i need to upgrade mine was looking at the panansonic models they seem to be the best picture around

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

I have a two tier wall mount av rack with glass inserts although must say I have not seen any 3 or four tier shelves.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

dont mind me asking tony..but where did u buy that m8..cos i might have to get away with a two teir at a pinch..and eoin f it was a philips pf9966 plasma

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

GHOST MGG wrote:
    dont mind me asking tony..but where did u buy that m8..cos i might have to get away with a two teir at a pinch..and eoin f it was a philips pf9966 plasma

no dont mind at all, bought it in Lyric in Dublin but they are no longer there. If you like you could email me at tony@satellite.ie and i could find out more for you.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

ive just got back from town..having ordered a wall mounted alphason model from alliance electric on georges st..i ordered an extra tier too cos they only stock 2 tier models..anyways lads u have been great..thanks for the help and hope i can return it ...ltrs

• Advertisement
Advertisement