Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classics For Sale

Options
  • 26-01-2005 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

I am selling my GT 1300 Junior - its a 1972 LHD. Restored early 90's, 54,000Km on the clock. Breaks my heart to sell it but it has to go to make way for newer classics I have recently bought. €5,ooo or near offer.
    Comes with a host of books, manuals, photos inc pre restoration. Large service history.
    In relation to the number plates - it was my preference to have them this way - but any purchaser has the option to have them converted to ZV plates if they so wish - its just when you do so you cannot switch back later :p

Here are a few pics ( I never do anything in moderation :D )

20.jpg
    19.jpg
    18.jpg
    17.jpg
    16.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Some more pics of my GT

15.jpg
    14.jpg
    13.jpg
    12.jpg
    11.jpg

Five more - for the road :rolleyes:

10.jpg
    9.jpg
    8.jpg
    7.jpg
    6.jpg

A few more for the guys who say "Gorsh - Kerry thats a long drive though" :rolleyes:

5.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Nice car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

Beutiful. I am stunned there is still one of those left in Ireland in such good nick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Yeah, lovely looking car. That engine is pretty enough on it's own.

The bonnet recess is a bit sudsy though ;) . Is the bit of rust under the rear window the worst of it?

alastair wrote:
    Yeah, lovely looking car. That engine is pretty enough on it's own.

The bonnet recess is a bit sudsy though ;) . Is the bit of rust under the rear window the worst of it?

Yes - I was just after washing it and wanted to take the photos quickly as I was afraid the bit of sunshine would go.
    There is another small bit of rust at the base of the front left wing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭PaulK_CCI

And while you're at it, the car has the large rear light clusters of a GTV 2000 ;) instead of the original smaller units...

But seriously, she looks to be in fine condition considering the Irish weather and roads. Send me a PM with all details you can find, especially with regards to previous owners, restorations, engine and mechanics, I might have a few leads...

PaulK_CCI wrote:
    And while you're at it, the car has the large rear light clusters of a GTV 2000 ;) instead of the original smaller units...

But seriously, she looks to be in fine condition considering the Irish weather and roads. Send me a PM with all details you can find, especially with regards to previous owners, restorations, engine and mechanics, I might have a few leads...

Thanks Paul - I will do that shortly :cool:

Advertisement