Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs! (FFS!)

Options
  • 17-09-2000 6:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

One fine day mister rabbit goes running around the forest and he sees a giraffe rolling a big fat juicy joint and says "giraffe giraffe! why do you smoke hash? come run with me and get fit instead" so the giraffe
    stops rolling his reefer and runs with the rabbit.

Then they come across an elephant doing big fat lines of charlie on a mirror.
    The rabbit says "elephant elephant,why do you do drugs? come run with us instead and
    get fit."

So the elephant stops and goes running with the two then they come across a lion preparing a syringe of smack... "lion lion" cries the rabbit, "why do you do drugs? come run with us instead."

The lion with a mighty roar squashes the little rabbit to smithereens. "no!".

The giraffe and the elephant cry "why did you do that? all he was trying to do was to help you out!" The Lion says "Fúcking manky rabbit always makes me run around this wánky forest when he's had a few pills"

Lucutus of Borg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Thats not even funny.

/me hits the fewl

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

ROFL
    Good one smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Yes it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭OmiOmi

hehe

Lump mad it funny biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

no he didn't tongue.gif

Bard
    _____
    -me-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Well I also thought it was funny, hahaha...

Advertisement