Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

it wasnt just boards that was down yesterday

• 26-01-2005 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

With boards out of action yesterday i decided to have a look round at a few other site on this internet thing and i have to say it seemed like a bad day in general for irish internet sites.
    3 other websites i was trying to look at were down, 2 of them from what also appeared to be db problems as well. These were:
    www.cbg.ie - car buyers guide. couldnt do searches and\or view details on cars returned in search
    www.vodafone.ie - couldnt send web texts for most of the day due to an error (57) when trying to log in.
    www.quinn-direct.com - site was down completely for most of the day. only wanted their motor insurance phone no.

so was all this just coincidence or did anyone else come across a lot of downed sites yesterday?

Comments

Advertisement