Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

psycho metric testing

• 26-01-2005 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone done one of these, may have to do one if i get to next satge of interview process.

Will they find out im insane :confused:

Googling it makes me scared :D

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

there was a thread about it a few weeks ago.
    have a look back and see.

otherwise, buy one of the many books out there that deal with it.

basically what is it does is an analysis of your answers and then catagorises you in certain ways.
    its pretty accurate, and you are better off being truthful, rather than telling them what you think they want to hear.
    it just breaks down your personality trits with regards to communication, ability etc is lots of different fields. ithink they are pretty interesting, but go search. more useful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Searched for it found a thread with 0 info in it., did the test **** me it was insane.

Bascially a behaviourial and IQ aptitude test all rolled into one with behaviour Qs repeated and reworded each time 182 of them i reckon they were duplicates to catch you out.

Please god i never want to do one of them again.

kdjac

Advertisement