Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman or Superman

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

someone (*cough*dubyabush*cough*) would have to take control of said power supply and would never allow everyone unfettered access. it would also wreck the economists heads - supply/demand. basically in order to prevent energy becoming worthless (moneywise) it would have to be distributed in measured, discrete quantities. leaving us where we are today. so yeah!

also, it would probably cause the (eventual) winding up of most other advanced energy supplies worldwide, meaning that whoever controlled this source would wield immense power: they could impose "energy sanctions" on "rogue" states. oil for food, 1990's, iraq, anyone?!

so yeah. basically exactly the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭A.S.H.

BAck to topic, here is more proof that Bat's is better than supes

http://www.nationallampoon.com/supermanisadick/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

A.S.H. wrote:
    BAck to topic, here is more proof that Bat's is better than supes

http://www.nationallampoon.com/supermanisadick/
    Classic..! I still stand by my original point though, that Superman is better because Batman is NOT A SUPERHERO!! He is man with a utility belt, that's it...
    Besides, Turtles rock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Um...dragging up dead threads = bad, as a rule of thumb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Raphael wrote:
    Um...dragging up dead threads = bad, as a rule of thumb
    There was more than one Superhero thread???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No, but this one is almost 2 months old

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

call the police :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Maybe we can drum up more superman votes while we're at it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Classic..! I still stand by my original point though, that Superman is better because Batman is NOT A SUPERHERO!! He is man with a utility belt, that's it...
    Besides, Turtles rock!

Don't drag up old threads ever.

I'm making this a last warning system. Everyone who drags up an old thread, from now onwards, gets a one week ban. No questions asked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement