Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PUSSY!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

the guys hand is totaly out of proportion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TonY Stark$

Ahh no Santa i was just sayin that because you called me one cos i slagged that funkin red coat Tommy Cooper and I'm actually pround that im a newbie and havne't got over 2000 posts like yerself. Like while your postin cool topics on boards some lads are out gettin pi$$ed and pullin birds and just stupid $hit like that.

=PF=TonY Stark$

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

**** Santa! eek.gif

looks like you're in deep **** now. This guy's a REAL man!!!!
    rolleyes.gif

hmmm, by the way. It is yourself you're talking about and not just 'some lads' that you know or heard of?

just checking.

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 26-09-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭TonY Stark$

LoLth WTF has this got too do wit you, are you his b1tch or somethin? why dont you just suck him off while your at it, and if your gonna make a come back for him at least make it good, like that was on par with "I know you are but what am I". Muppet.

=PF=TonY Stark$

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Put down the fu<kin handbags ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

ROFL Sico smile.gif
    And just for the record, over half of those 2000 posts were made from work while listening to some cranky american and saying "yeh... yeh... yeh... ok... just format it there...".

bleh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

now this really does belong on the humour boards! smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ladies - careful now!

I don't want flames on my board...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 27-09-2000).]

Advertisement