Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shameless - Last night's episode (channel 4)

• 26-01-2005 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi,

I missed the episode of shameless last night on channel 4 and it doesn't seem to be repeated anywhere, either on e4 or channel 4. Could someone tell me what happened? Sorry for the silly request. :o

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

i flippin missed it as well (fell asleep on the sofa). Apparantly one of the major character was written out last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Zoton

the young fella who's the girlfriend of the blonde one, and nicks cars (i'm terrible with names, sorry), well he killed a drug dealer, when the police raid went wrong. He's gone on the run now, aided by the 2 local coppers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Thanks for the Zoton. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

and the episode on channel 4 next week was most excellent. this show just gets better and better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

what happened mossy i missed it on E4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭TrickyDicky

Nexts week episode on E4 looks really good, the ad shows Irish Travellers arriving on the scene. :eek:

Advertisement