Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

def jam ffny

Options
  • 26-01-2005 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Anyone tell me a good strategy for beating one of the last levels? its the one where
    you are told to kill blaze but end up fighting a two on two match with him at half energy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

If I remember correctly, you're against Busta and Fat Joe yeah? It's probably best to take out Joe first, other wise he'll keep doing that annoying back breaker thing. Nearly drove me insane.

Anywho, do whatever it takes to knock him out, Blaze'll take care of himself (or at least he should, tough little lad he is) against Busta. After knocking out Joe, just turn on Busta and it shouldn't be too hard.

Don't forget that those two are slow and the both use wrestling and submission moves, so just keep moving and beat their faces in. Took me 2 or 3 goes I think, got it in the end though.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PaddyjDunne

cheers buddy

Advertisement