Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knicks - Whats happening ?

Options
  • 26-01-2005 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Losing 11 outta the last 12 games, sacking the coach(more or less).

It just keeps getting worse. We have one decent (fit) player (Marbury) and a bunch of crocks (penny + houston).

We need some smart trades to turn the franchise around, cept we've the biggest salary cap in the league.

Lets hope Jamal and Stephon come up big in the close season

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

u can pretty much write them off for the next 2 seasons but i did hear that they were looking to get Phil Jackson on board but i cant see him wanting to coach a badly loosing team....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Hoping to get big Phil at the end of the season, shrewd business needs to be done, which will probably involve the trades of our best players. They should concentrate on building the team around Stephon and Jamal Crawford.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

This is quite a bit in the past, but was there any reason the Knicks wouldn't give Riley the control he wanted over the development process of them, while he was there?

I seem to remember that being the reason he left!

Advertisement