Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MOD's

• 26-01-2005 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Any of you chumps/chumpets use any MOD's while playing COD, and if the answer is yes which ones and where did you get them from ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

What type of MODs? I play on some PRM (Pools Realism Mod) servers - and a few other servers with similar mods on it...they're server side however...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Any kind of mods, ive been playin COD and UO for a few months now and am really into the online side of it, ive never used MODS i was just wondering whats available and what there for

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Spiritine

Gungame for cod4 is good:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭nVid

Zombie Mod can be found, inc...3rd person and laser beam sight.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Murray135 wrote: »
    Gungame for cod4 is good:D

There's Gun Game for COD4? Swish - I'm getting that later. Tis great aul fun for a "I just fancy 20-30 mins of silly play before bed" sorta game-type in CS:S.

• Advertisement
Advertisement