Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rap Music Radio Shows

Options
  • 26-01-2005 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Rap Music Shows

Does anybody know any good rap music shows on any Dublin stations?

I know about the ones on FM104 & 2FM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Club FM does one on Friday evenings(i think,check their site,cant recall the url),with some African lad tearin it down Tim Westwood stylee(its very westwoody,but at least this guy seems to be black :D).

I think they run one too on Friday afternoons. Mostly unedited of course(god bless pirate radio)

The FM104 one with Frank Jez is rather sh1te in all fairness

Life FM has one Im nearly sure,but im ****ed if i can recall the time. Some weekday afternoon iirc

As you know,2FM has Nikki Hayes for a few hours on saturday night with the rap/r&b mix,before Wes Darcy takes the reins of undisputably the worst timeslot on radio at midnight. I havent heard the Big Smoke since it moved from 9 on Friday nights. Darcy can be hit and miss-he knows some stuff,but lacks a bit of knowedge at the same time. And his top 10 rap tunes of the past 25 years was horrendous-P Diddy featured in 3 of them iirc,which shows the calibre of the list

Westwood is on BBC Radio 1 from 9pm Friday and Saturday. You can get him on sky digital(check out the ICDG forum for details on tuning it in on a digibox),and apparently its available on ntl with some sort of trickery too
    I once somehow got it on FM radio on a very short stretch of the newer parts of the M50. Apart from that,yav to be well north of Navan for a nice BBC signal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Nate Dogg

Thanks for the info

I have some rap shows on sky digital UK stations.

Radio 1 Westwood Fri & Sat 9pm - 11pm
    1XTra Mixtape Show Sat 7pm - 10pm
    Choice FM Fri 10pm - 12pm
    Kerrang! Wed 9pm-10pm
    Galaxy FM Sun 1am - 3am
    Kiss 100 Mark Ranson Sat 11pm - 1am

My favourite is XFM Sat 11pm - 1am All City Show
    Its much better than Westwood ‘Dis iz how we does dis baby boy’ crap. Then he drop a bomb sound effect and plays some pop rubbish like nelly or chingy.

Advertisement