Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not blasting the ball at the keeper

Options
  • 26-01-2005 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭

Ive been playing for a few months now but I still dont score enough. My players always shoot right at the keeper when I take a shot. Is it possible to control where shots go in at all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

If you on peno spot facing goal you have 8 places to manually aim for (joystick pressed in any of them ), the precision and power is determined by how long you press shoot.

Now take that idea to any part of pitch and where player is facing and you manually stick the ball in anywhere.

Player shooting ability and where you aim and how long you hold shoot dictate what really happens.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

or try the fake shot, you have to be quick but right after you press the shot button press the X button this will make the player go for the shot then pull out which sends the keeper one way and leaves you an empty goal to tap home from :-)
    bloody great when it works which is quite often after practise

Advertisement