Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waste your employers time...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

fade2black wrote:
    Any number of cool games.... Now you can be the guy that starts the cool mails!

http://www.punchbaby.com/program_CoolGames.htm

Yeah and don't forget all the spyware and adware you'll get by clicking on that site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

The guy that starts the cool mails is they guy with the lampshade on his head at a party. He should be shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

God forgive me I was only trying to spread a bit of fun....Some of the games are quite funny. This is the biggest fault with boards.ie. People can't wait to get a cheap/quick laugh or generally abuse someone else in anyway possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

fade2black wrote:
    God forgive me I was only trying to spread a bit of fun....Some of the games are quite funny. This is the biggest fault with boards.ie. People can't wait to get a cheap/quick laugh or generally abuse someone else in anyway possible.
    haha this thread sucks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

fair enough. My bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭AlisonB

fade2black wrote:

yeh they've no one else to talk to so they come online and harass people .. it's a joke. oh and by the way .. no matter of opinion about it .. THEY are always right... wait for the sad responses to stream in.

AlisonB wrote:
    . wait for the sad responses to stream in.
    :( <-- sad response

No seriously though there is some good stuff on that site. :)

and they keep coming back for more, which amazes me. There must be a psychological study on that kind of thing..

NotMe wrote:
    :( <-- sad response
    No seriously though there is some good stuff on that site. :)

haven't looked at it - too feckin tired :( have loads of work to do - damn another all nighter

Some people have no sense of humour. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

hmmm just comes up blocked as "adult content" on the work pc, does it perchance involve boobs? :confused:

well it has a game called "whip the worker" in it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

AlisonB wrote:
    well it has a game called "whip the worker" in it :)
    kinky ;)

Advertisement