Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

DVD ripper WinXP problems

• 26-01-2005 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to backup a copy of a couple of my DVD's onto my harddrive but every time I have everything set up in the app and I go to run the ripper I get the windows XP sp2 standard error message:

"super dvd ripper has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please tell Microsoft about this problem blah blah blah etc.

Send Error Report - Dont Send"

Obviously I thought this was a problem with the programme so I reinstalled it, rebooted etc. etc. no joy, I have since installed 3 more dvd ripping programmes (Super DVD Ripper, DVD cloner and No 1 DVD Ripper) and each time the same thing with every single one of them, no matter what the app.
    So I have know come to the conclusion that its probably a windows problem.

They all sets up perfectly, all the settings go in fine, previews run fine etc, its only when it begins to actually RUN that I get the windows XP error message and everything closes.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? Its incredibly frustrating...

Advertisement