Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 11: Observer Effect [Spoilers]

• 26-01-2005 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭

What were your thoughts on this?
    I was very pleasently surprised. It could have been an episode of TNG or any Trek incarnation. The end was a bit inevitable but it was very nicely played out. The identities of the aliens was a nice and for me surprising touch, too.

What did you think of "Observer Effect" 10 votes

Mind-shatteringly excellent
    0% 0 votes
    Very good
    0% 0 votes
    Average
    70% 7 votes
    Poor
    30% 3 votes
    Nearly as bad as any Season 1 through 3 episode
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

who were the aliens?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

who were the aliens?
    The Organians (supremely powerful, post-technological aliens who enforced the peace between the Fed and the Klingons in TOS)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

oh ok, right, never heard of them,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

oh ok, right, never heard of them,
    Set your watch back to around about 1968 and the first appearance of the Klingons in TOS ep "Errand of Mercy" ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

That was way better than i though it would be

8/10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

enjoyed this allot nice ep like biz 8/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah this epp was much better than I thought it was going to be. When i heard it was their bottle epp ( Budget saving ) i dident even bother to watch it till I got the bable epp then I watched both together. The telarites were cool in that other epp it I hope to see more ot their ugly faces! At least you got to see those aliens. Would have been nice to see the non coporials setam their way out of the ship at the end or something

In fact now that i think of it you all have ugly faces ;p

Advertisement